12X ENTRIES br>
BLUE THURSDAYS ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!
- Win up to $1,000 CASH!
- Win the Above-It-All Experience and act as an official NFL field photographer!
- Drive off in a 2017 Toyota 4Runner!
|DRAWING DATES |||EARN ENTRIES|
|Thursday, September 14, 4PM – 9PM |||September 4 – September 14|
|Thursday, September 28, 4PM – 9PM |||September 22 – September 28|
|Thursday, October 26, 4PM – 9PM |||October 20 – October 26|
|Thursday, November 2, 4PM – 9PM |||October 27 – November 2|
|Thursday, November 16, 4PM – 9PM |||November 10 – November 16|
More dates to be announced.
Plinko and Above-It-All Experience
- Receive one (1) free entry into each drawing date. Earn additional entries at a rate of five (5) base points equals one (1) entry.
- Earn 12x entries starting at 6:00 a.m. every Tuesday during the
- Deposit entries at any Mr. Crescent kiosk from 3:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on each drawing date.
- Each week, twelve (12) winners will be drawn to drop one (1) puck from the top of the Plinko game board to determine their prize.
- A proxy may be used should the winner not be capable of or unwilling to play the Plinko game. The proxy must be another Crescent Club member of the guest’s choice. The proxy will not be awarded with a prize.
- Each week, two (2) winners will receive the Above–It–All Experience:
- Each Above–It–All winner will receive two (2) tickets to the next Seahawks home game to act as an official NFL photographer at CenturyLink Field for the first quarter and field seats for the remainder of the game.
- Upon being drawn, Above–It–All winners must provide the name and email addresses of the two (2) participants fulfilling the prize.
- Due to Seahawks security procedures, Above–It–All winners must pick up their tickets at CenturyLink Field at the Snoqualmie Casino booth in Touchdown City at least one (1) hour prior to kick off with valid photo ID. Touchdown City opens three (3) hours prior to kick off. Tickets not picked up one (1) hour before kickoff will be forfeited.
- Crescent Club members may win one (1) Plinko prize each drawing date and the Above–It–All Experience one (1) time during the duration of the promotion.
- To qualify to receive entries into the vehicle drawing on Thursday, December 28, Crescent Club members must play on $180,000 Blue Thursdays drawing dates between Noon and 10:00 p.m. and earn a minimum of 25 base points. Entries will be awarded based on the number of times that the Seahawks score for the game following each weeks $180,000 Blue Thursdays drawing date. For example, play on September 14 and be awarded for the Seahawks score on September 17.
- For this portion of the promotion, a manual drawing barrel will be used. Entries will be available to print from any Mr. Crescent kiosk 24 hours after the end of the qualifying game and will be available to print for fourteen (14) days. Deposit all entries into the drawing barrel by December 28 at 8:00 p.m.
- To win, Crescent Club members must show active play on any slot machine or table game using their Crescent Club card at any time between 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on December 28. If an entry is drawn and no play is shown, a new entry will be drawn.
- Original copy of entries only. Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for expired, misplaced, lost, destroyed or stolen entries.
- There will be no cash or FREEPLAY option for the vehicle prize. Snoqualmie Casino will hold the vehicle for up to thirty (30) days.
- Promotion is open to individuals, age 21 or older, with a valid photo ID and Crescent Club card.
- Participants can earn additional entries at Touchdown City located at CenturyLink Field during Seahawks home games, by participating in the Madden NFL Tournament (see www.snocasino.com/ultimatetailgate for dates) and during The Barbershop live broadcast at Snoqualmie Casino every Wednesday before $180,000 Blue Thursdays events.
- Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize at the promotion table. Must be present to win.
- All non-gaming awards and prizes from events may be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes. Prizes are non-negotiable.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the Gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.