10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Digital | 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Live | 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Play to win your share of half a million in cash and FREEPLAY prizes every month!*
Earn points each month for access to Grab-A-Grand and Super Grab-A-Grand promotions where everyone is a winner!
Visit the My Offers page after the earning period to see if your invitation to win up to $10,000 is waiting for you.
Receive 24-hour access with your online Crescent Club account! Log on to CLUB.SNOCASINO.COM and visit “My Earnings” to see your progress for exciting benefits such as Club Upgrades, Grab-A-Grand Events and Special Offers. Visit the “My Offers” page to view your earned rewards, including FREEPLAY offers, cash offers and Grab-A-Grand invitations. The earning period is December 1 – December 31, 2016 to qualify for Grab-A-Grand promotional events from January 9, 2017 – January 25, 2017. Promotion dates, times and frequency may vary during each promotional period. Check your “My Offers” page frequently for your invitation updates.
*Cash or FREEPLAY awarded based on event.
- Only valid during dates and times indicated.
- To participate in digital Grab-A-Grand events, visit a Mr. Crescent kiosk.
- To participate in Live Grab-A-Grand events, visit the Snoqualmie Casino Ballroom during dates and times indicated.
- Visit club.snocasino.com to see if you have qualified.
- Guests are able to claim the award during the advertised promotional time.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for expired, misplaced, lost, destroyed or stolen offers or invitations.
- Offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Limit one (1) award per person per promotional day.
- For Super Grab-A-Grand, guests are able to choose if they would like to participate in the digital version of the event or the live version of the event.
- For Live Grab-A-Grand events, guests are able to receive one (1) multiplier if drawn. If more than one multiplier is chosen, the guest will receive the highest multiplier drawn.
- By signing a photo release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Reservation.