- Receive one (1) free entry into each drawing barrel and additional entries for every eight (8) base points earned.
- 8X entries will automatically accumulate starting at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 13.
- To receive 88 bonus entries on Friday, February 16, Crescent Club members must check in at a Mr. Crescent kiosk. Additional bonus entries may be awarded based on Crescent Club tier.
- Deposit entries into the virtual drawing barrel at the Mr. Crescent kiosk from 3:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on drawing dates.
- Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize at the promotion table. Must be present to win.
88 Fortunes Game Board
- Winners will draw three (3) pull-tabs from the game board to reveal their prize.
- Event staff will open each of the pull-tabs once all three (3) have been selected from the game board.
- The winner will receive an accumulation of the three (3) prizes revealed.
- By revealing an Ignot, Turtle, Ship or Phoenix, the winner will receive the cash prize associated with the symbol. By revealing a Gong, the winner receives the cash prize associated with the symbol along with a fourth pull-tab pick. By revealing a FuBat Multiplier, the winner will receive their total prize multiplied by two (2). In the event the guest pulls three (3) FuBat Multipliers, they will be invited to continue drawing an envelope until a dollar value denomination is revealed. In addition, each time that a FuBat Multiplier is drawn, $1,000 is added to the progressive associated with the bonus game board.
- By revealing a FuBat Progressive, the winner will play a bonus round.
88 Fortunes Bonus Round
- Winners will continue to draw pull-tabs until they match three (3) images. Each pull-tab will be revealed between draws. The image revealed will determine if the winner will receive 25%, 50% 75% or 100% of the progressive prize.
- The progressive will start at $10,000 and will increase by $1,000 each time a FuBat Multiplier is drawn from the first game board.
- Every time a winner reveals the images that award 100% of the progressive, the progressive top prize will reset to $10,000. If the progressive reaches $0, it will reset to $10,000.
- A key can be found in the promotional area showing what prizes the game board images are associated with.
- Should there be a printing error where there is no prize revealed under the pull-tab, the winner will draw again.
- A proxy may be used should the winner not be capable of or unwilling to play. The proxy must be another Crescent Club member of the guest’s choice. The proxy will not be awarded with a prize.
- Vehicle winners will have the opportunity to choose if they will accept the vehicle, cash value (50% of MSRP) or FREEPLAY (75% of MSRP).
- Winners will have 24 hours to decide if they would like to accept the vehicle, cash, or FREEPLAY.
Key Fob Drawing:
- Winners will pick a key fob in the order that they are drawn.
- The person who unlocks the vehicle with the key fob wins the vehicle prize.
- All other winners will evenly split the remainder of the progressive prize from the game board with a guaranteed minimum of $500
One (1) grand prize trip will be offered by iHeartMedia in this contest. Grand Prize Trip Package will include the following:
Grand Prize Trip Package will include the following: A trip for two (2) to Hong Kong & Beijing. Premium economy class airfare for winner and one (1) guest – Seattle to Hong Kong nonstop, returning Beijing to Seattle nonstop; a minimum of 9 days and 7 night standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at destination; and Deluxe Tour Package Hong Kong to Beijing (Half-Day Hong Kong sightseeing – Fly Hong Kong to Beijing – Visit Great Wall and Temple of Heaven – Visit Forbidden City, Hutongs, Summer Palace, Includes all hotels, transfers, meals and flight). Total overall approximate retail value of grand prize cannot exceed $10,000.00. Prize package provided and facilitated by iHeartMedia. Prize value may vary depending upon time of travel. Other restrictions apply. Grand prize winner must provide iHeartMedia with a minimum of three (3) traveling dates within 3 weeks of the winning date. iHeartMedia will make an attempt to book one of the top 3 selected traveling dates, but if unavailable for any reason, the grand prize winner may need to provide additional travel dates for the grand prize trip options. Travel must be completed within one year from the date of winning. For International travel, winner and guest must acquire all required documentation (passports, visas, etc.) on their own and provide them to the travel agency prior to departure. Winner may also forfeit the listed Grand Prize for a Cash Grand Prize amount of $10,000 USD. Winner must decide if they’d like to elect for the Cash Grand Prize within 72 hours of the grand prize drawing. Winner is responsible for any taxes, costs associated with the Grand Prize Trip/Cash Grand Prize. All prizes are non-transferable.
Winners will be drawn by Snoqualmie Casino from the same drawing barrels as other earned entries prizes. These are earned entries prizes.
- Members playing a slot machine with their Crescent Club card are eligible.
- The identification and Crescent Club card number of the guest sitting at the slot machine randomly selected must match the information of the winner drawn. If the winner drawn is not present, a new name will be selected.
- Winners will draw an envelope from a bag to win $25, $50, $75 or $100 FREEPLAY.
- FREEPLAY coupon must be redeemed on the date of the drawing by 11:59 p.m. and will be available for two (2) days.
- Promotion is open to individuals, age 21 or older, with a valid photo ID and are a Crescent Club member.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash and vehicle prizes from events will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Guests may receive a maximum of one (1) game board prize and one (1) vehicle prize for the promotional period. Guests may receive a maximum of one (1) hot seat prize per promotional date.
By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.