BLUE THURSDAYS ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!
Win up to $1,000 CASH, the Above-It-All Experience and act as an official NFL field photographer, or drive off in a 2017 Toyota 4Runner!
Face-off against opponents in the Snoqualmie Casino 2017 Madden NFL Tournament to win cash prizes, Seahawks memorabilia and suite tickets to Seahawks home games!
$20 registration fee includes $5 FREEPLAY and 10 bonus entries to win a 2017 Toyota 4Runner!
|September 7, 21 and 28 |||October 12, 19 and 27|
|November 9, 16 and 30 |||December 7, 21 and 28|
|January 4 and 18 |||February 1 and 3|
|SUITE TICKET DRAWING SCHEDULE|
|Drawing Date|||||Drawing Time|||||Earning Period|
|September 28|||||8:00 PM|||||September 7–21|
|October 27|||||8:00 PM|||||September 28–October 19|
|November 30|||||8:00 PM|||||October 27–November 16|
|December 26|||||8:00 PM|||||November 30–December 21|
- A $20 registration fee will be collected at the door to participate in the 2017 Madden NFL Tournament.
- All collected entry fees will be added to the total weekly prize pool with a guaranteed $1,000 prize pool.
- All cash prizes will be paid by Leet to the top four (4) finishers as listed:
- 1st Place – Awarded 60% of total prize pool
- 2nd Place – Awarded 25% of total prize pool
- 3rd Place – Awarded 7.5% of total prize pool
- 4th Place – Awarded 7.5% of total prize pool
- Leet Coin, Inc. is a third party vendor. Complete Leet Coin, Inc. rules will be available upon request in the registration area of the Snoqualmie Casino Ballroom on the date of each tournament.
- One (1) winner will be selected based on weekly game performance parameters posted in the event area.
- Weekly parameters may include, but are not limited to, such things as the player with the highest single game offensive yards, the player with the highest single game points, the player with the lowest single game yards allowed, etc.
- Weekly parameters will be set with a minimum of four (4) tie breaking levels.
- An emcee will announce the winners over a PA in the Ballroom at the conclusion of each event.
- Four (4) pairs of suite tickets will be awarded throughout the duration of the entire tournament period.
- Earn twenty (20) entries for each game won. Earn twenty (20) entries for 1st place in a weekly tournament. Earn fifteen (15) entries for 2nd place in a weekly tournament. Earn ten (10) entries for 3rd place in a weekly tournament. Earn one (1) entry for each offensive point scored during a weekly tournament. The aggregate offensive points scored for the whole tournament will equal the amount of entries earned. Players who are awarded a first round bye will receive five (5) entries.
- Deposit entries into the virtual drawing barrel at any Mr. Crescent kiosk from 3:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on drawing dates.
- One (1) winner will be drawn per drawing date.
- Register for the 2017 Madden NFL 18 Tournament and receive ten (10) bonus entries into the $180,000 Blue Thursdays vehicle drawing.
- Offers will be available for print within 24 hours of the events end and will be on the kiosk for fourteen (14) days.
- Entries may take up to 24 hours to show on the kiosk and will be available to print for fourteen (14) days.
$5 FREEPLAY Rules
- Each participant will have $5 FREEPLAY added to their Crescent Club account upon registering for the weekly tournament.
- FREEPLAY offer will expire two (2) days after being added to account.
- One offer per person, per event.
- Offer is non-negotiable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No cash value, credit or change will be given.
- Promotion is open to individuals who register for the 2017 Madden NFL Tournament that are 21 or older, with a valid photo ID and Crescent Club card.
- Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize at the promotion table. Must be present to win.
- The tournament is facilitated and placement prizes awarded by a third-party vendor, Leet Coin, Inc.
- All non-Gaming awards and prizes from events may be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes. Prizes are non-negotiable.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the Gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.