Car images are for illustration purposes only. Year, make, model, color and trim level are subject to change. Restrictions may apply. Subject to change.
- Promotion is open to individuals, age 21 or older, with a valid photo ID who are a Crescent Club member.
- Receive one (1) free entry into each drawing date and additional entries for every ten (10) base points earned. Guests may receive additional bonus entries based on Crescent Club tier status.
- Earn 10x entries starting at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesdays during the earning period.
- Deposit entries into the virtual drawing barrel at the Mr. Crescent kiosk from 3:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Vehicle winners will have the opportunity to choose if they will accept the vehicle, cash value (50% of MSRP) or FREEPLAY (75% of MSRP). Winners will have 24 hours to decide if they would like to accept the car, cash, or FREEPLAY.
- Winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize at the promotion table. Must be present to win.
- Guests may receive one (1) cash prize per drawing day and one (1) vehicle prize for the promotional period.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash and vehicle prizes from events will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.