Earn 100 base points Mondays in October to play.
7:00AM – 11:00PM
on any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
MONDAYS IN OCTOBER!
Earn 100 base points and Pick A Pumpkin* worth up to $20,000 in FREEPLAY!
* Play at any Mr. Crescent kiosk once the required minimum base points are earned each Monday. Limit one pick per game per promotional day.
- Promotion is open to individuals that are 21 or older with a valid photo ID and Crescent Club card that earn the required base points.
- The earning period will begin each Monday at 6 a.m.
- Additional game, Mayan Gold, will be awarded to Gold Crescent Club members with 200 base points earned each Monday.
- All prizes are awarded randomly. If a prize is not chosen in thirty seconds of the game being activated, the Mr. Crescent kiosk will revert to the PIN screen.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for expired, misplaced, lost, destroyed or stolen offers.
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- All prizes will be awarded in FREEPLAY.
- Prizes of $500 and under will be awarded immediately from the Mr. Crescent kiosk and will be available until 11:59 p.m. the following date. Prizes over $500 will print out a ticket at the Mr. Crescent and must be redeemed on the same date as being awarded at the Crescent Club and will be available for seven (7) days.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.