Wednesdays, September 13
Digital | 10AM – 10PM Only
Digital | 10AM – 2PM
Live | 3PM – 8PM
Dates and times may very.
Earn points each month for access to Super Grab-A-Grand events where everyone is a winner!
Play digital Super Grab-A-Grand on the Mr. Crescent kiosk from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. to choose a virtual envelope for up to $10,000 FREEPLAY!
Play Super Grab-A-Grand Live in the Ballroom from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. to win up to $10,000 cash!
Visit the “My Offers” page after the earning period to see if your invitation to win up to $10,000 is waiting for you.
Receive 24-hour access with your online Crescent Club account! Log on to CLUB.SNOCASINO.COM and visit “My Earnings” to see your progress for exciting benefits such as Tier Upgrades, Super Grab-A-Grand Events and Special Offers. Visit the “My Offers” page to view your earned rewards, including: FREEPLAY offers, cash offers and Super Grab-A-Grand invitations. Promotion dates, times and frequency may vary during each promotional period. Check your “My Offers” page frequently for your invitation updates.
*Cash or FREEPLAY awarded based on event. Digital Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
Digital Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
- FREEPLAY offers will be available for 24 hours after the game has been played.
Live Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
Live Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
- Present your invitation from the Mr. Crescent kiosk in the promotional area with valid photo ID and Crescent Club card.
- Limit of up to one (1) multiplier per event. Should an additional multiplier(s) be drawn, the winner will be awarded with the higher multiplier prize.
- Promotion is open to individuals, age 21 or older, with a valid photo ID and are a Crescent Club member who meet the participation point requirements.
- Prizes and invitations are non-transferable and non-negotiable. Limit one (1) award per day.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for expired, misplaced, lost, destroyed or stolen offers.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash awarded for events such as Super Grab-A-Grand events may be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are Pacific Standard Time (PST) and are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.