Sundays | August 4, 11 & 18
4:00PM – 8:00PM
Earn entries beginning Friday, July 26 at 6:00AM through Sunday, August 18 at 7:59PM
- Crescent Club members receive one (1) free entry into each drawing barrel for which they qualify and ten (10) additional entries for every one (1) base point earned. Entries will be earned from Friday, July 26 at 6AM to Sunday, August 18 at 7:59PM.
- Deposit entries at any Mr. Crescent kiosk beginning at 2PM on all promotional drawing days.
- Entries earned for this promotion remain valid and available to deposit throughout the promotional period.
$400 Cash and Golden Pass Drawings
- Held on Sunday, August 4, 11 and 18 between 4PM and 8PM.
- Nine (9) winners will be randomly drawn each promotional day to win $400 cash and a Golden Pass into the TournEvent of Champions Grand Finale on August 24 and 25.
- Limit one (1) $400 cash drawing win per guest per promotional day.
- Golden Passes are non-transferrable. Limit one (1) Golden Pass per person. See TournEvent of Champions Official Rules for complete information.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Entries into this promotion are earned as base points and exclude point multipliers. Additional entries may be awarded through special promotions and offers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Once announced, drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official, should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Limit one (1) Golden Pass per person. Winning any cash or Golden Pass prize does not exclude any guest from participating in or winning, other than the limit of one (1) cash prize per guest per day and one (1) Golden Pass per guest, throughout this promotion.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.