Monday, May 27, 2019
Winners drawn every 30 minutes
between 12:00PM – 10:00PM
- Open to all Crescent Club members.
$500 FREEPLAY HOT SEAT DRAWINGS
- Eleven (11) Winners will be randomly drawn between 12PM and 10PM on Monday, May 27, 2019.
- Limit one (1) FREEPLAY Hot Seat win per guest. Winning a FREEPLAY Hot Seat drawing does not exclude any guest frοm participating in or winning a Table Games Hot Seat drawing.
- Hot Seat winners receive $500 FREEPLAY instantly onto their player’s account. FREEPLAY expires in 72 hours.
$500 TABLE GAMES CHIPS HOT SEAT DRAWINGS
- Ten (10) Winners will be randomly drawn between 12PM and 10PM on Monday, May 27, 2019.
- Limit one (1) Table Games Hot Seat win per guest. Winning a Table Games Hot Seat drawing does not exclude any guest frοm participating in or winning a FREEPLAY Hot Seat drawing.
- Hot Seat winners receive $500 Chips. Prizes will be paid out to the winner at Table Games.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members actively playing with their player’s card properly inserted in a slot machine or presented with an active rating at any Table Game at the time of drawing.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or any patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any gaming activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frοm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.