Fridays and Saturdays
5:00 PM–10:00 PM
WIN YOUR SHARE OF OVER
$100,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES
- Crescent Club members receive one (1) free drawing entry and one (1) additional drawing entry for every one (1) base point earned in game play. Entries may be earned frоm Thursday, January 23 at 6:00 AM to Saturday, February 29 at 9:59 PM.
- Deposit entries at any Mr. Crescent kiosk beginning at 3:00 PM on all promotional drawing days.
- Entries earned for this promotion remain valid and available to deposit throughout the promotional period.
- Additional entries may be awarded through special promotional offers.
Game Board Drawings
- Five (5) winners will be randomly drawn frоm a unique and designated electronic drawing barrel on Fridays and Saturdays in February (1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29) between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
- Each drawing winner will select one (1) of the ten (10) game pieces on stage to reveal their cash prize. Cash prize amounts available to win are $400, $500, $800, $1,000 and $2,000.
$300 FREEPLAY Hot Seat Drawings
- Five (5) winners will be randomly drawn every Friday and Saturday in February between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM.
- Guests must be playing with their Crescent Club players card properly inserted into a slot machine or presented at Table Games to be eligible to participate and win.
- Each winner will receive $300 FREEPLAY which will be instantly applied to their account and will expire within 72 hours.
- Limit one (1) hot seat drawing win per guest per promotional drawing day.
$4,000 Cash Drawings | 10:00 PM
- One (1) winner will be randomly drawn frоm a unique and designated electronic drawing barrel on February 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22 and 28 at 10:00 PM.
- Each winner will receive $4,000 cash.
- Limit one (1) $4,000 cash prize win per guest per promotional period.
Grand Finale Cash and Cruise Drawings | February 29
- A total of six (6) winners will be drawn frоm a unique and designated electronic drawing barrel on Saturday, February 29. Each winner will receive a complimentary Cruise Certificate for Holland America valued at $1,500. Winners will be drawn at the top of each hour between 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
- A cash prize of $4,000 will be awarded to each Grand Prize winner along with the cruise certificate. Should any Grand Prize winner elect a FREEPLAY or cash offer in lieu of the cruise certificate, that amount will be in addition the $4,000 cash prize.
- Limit one (1) Grand Prize per guest per promotional period.
25x Entry Multipliers | Sundays and Mondays
- All Crescent Club members earn entries at twenty-five (25) times multiplier rate Sundays and Mondays, February 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 and 24.
- Multiplier will be applied to guest’s play between 6:00 AM and Midnight. Guests must be actively playing with their Crescent Club players card. Multiplied entries may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.
• Entries into this promotion are earned on base points and exclude point multipliers.
• All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
• Once announced, drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official, should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
• Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
• By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
• Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
• A FREEPLAY or cash option will be offered in lieu of the Grand Prize for a lesser amount of the MSRP. Grand Prize cruise certificates must be redeemed with Holland America. The value of the cruise certificate may vary.
• FREEPLAY prizes below $1,999 will expire within 72 hours frоm date of issue. $2,000 or larger FREEPLAY prizes expire seven (7) days frоm date of issue. Winners may be offered a cash option for FREEPLAY prizes at half the FREEPLAY value.
• Some restrictions may apply for all Holland America Cruises offered as Grand Prizes. See cruise certificates for complete details. Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged cruise certificates and offers no substitutions other than the FREEPLAY or cash options may be offered at the time of win.
• Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
• Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate or win.
• The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
• Cruise certificates are provided through a third party. Snoqualmie Casino releases themselves frоm any liability. Guests are responsible for all terms and conditions associated with redeeming any and all parts of the cruise certificate.