WINNERS EVERY SATURDAY
Pick weekly to win up to
when you make the most correct picks vs. the competition!
Top 10 winners get FREEPLAY prizes!
Rank exactly in the middle of the competition and win the
The Top Monthly winner receives
for FREEPLAY, Food and More
Everyone gets 1 free weekly entry!
Every 12 base points generates 1 additional entry**
September Monthly Winners
|Place||FREEPLAY Prize||Card #||Name|
|1st Place||$1,000||544454||Laurie S.|
|2nd Place||$500||631055||David Q.|
|3rd Place||$300||29355||Y T.|
|Muddled Middle||$1,000||239499||Frederick C.|
Week 6 Winners
|Place||FREEPLAY Prize||Card #||Name|
|1st Place||$500||290906||Edward M.|
|2nd Place||$400||82512||Stacy M.|
|3rd Place||$300||599217||Ann H.|
|4th Place||$200||412669||Victor C.|
|5th Place||$200||109073||Vanessa B.|
|6th Place||$200||514912||John W.|
|7th Place||$200||514912||James I.|
|8th Place||$200||514912||Paul C.|
|9th Place||$200||182966||Phat K.|
|10th Place||$200||380505||Stephanie A.|
|Muddled Middle||$500||204560||Zarrintaj Z.|
- Receive one (1) free entry to play each week beginning September 1 through December 31, 2019.
- Earn 12 base points and receive one (1) additional entry. Limit six (6) total entries per guest per week. Base points must be earned between Sunday and Saturday each week.
- Picks may be submitted weekly between 11AM on Tuesday until thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the first game on Sunday.
- Qualifying guests may participate and choose their weekly picks at any $1,000,000 Pro Football Pick’Em kiosk.
- Each week of the seventeen (17) weeks during the promotion, a predetermined number of 2019 National Football League regular season games occurring only on Sunday and Monday of each week that start at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday or later will be included in the prediction pool for that week for a total of 234 eligible regular season games.
- Guests will be prompted to choose a tiebreaker score to complete their entry. Tie breaker will be the total score of both teams of the Monday night football game. In the event that a secondary tie breaker is needed the guest with the earliest pick submission will determine a winner.
|EARNING PERIOD||PICK ‘EMS PRIZES AWARDED||INSTANT WIN GAME|
|Week 1||Sept 1–Sept 7||Sept 14||Sept 7|
|Week 2||Sept 8–Sept 14||Sept 21||Sept 14|
|Week 3||Sept 15–Sept 21||Sept 28||Sept 21|
|Week 4||Sept 22–Sept 28||Oct 5 • Monthly Winner Awarded||Sept 28|
|Week 5||Sept 29–Oct 5||Oct 12||Oct 5|
|Week 6||Oct 6–Oct 12||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|Week 7||Oct 13–Oct 19||Oct 26||Oct 19|
|Week 8||Oct 20–Oct 26||Nov 2 • Monthly Winner Awarded||Oct 26|
|Week 9||Oct 27–Nov 2||Nov 9||Nov 2|
|Week 10||Nov 3–Nov 9||Nov 16||Nov 9|
|Week 11||Nov 10–Nov 16||Nov 23||Nov 16|
|Week 12||Nov 17-Nov 23||Nov 30||Nov 23|
|Week 13||Nov 24–Nov 30||Dec 7 • Monthly Winner Awarded||Nov 30|
|Week 14||Dec 1–Dec 7||Dec 14||Dec 7|
|Week 15||Dec 8–Dec 14||Dec 21||Dec 14|
|Week 16||Dec 15–Dec 21||Dec 25||Dec 21|
|Week 17||Dec 22–Dec 28||Jan 4 • Monthly Winner Awarded||Dec 28, 2019|
- Ten (10) winners will be awarded FREEPLAY based on the highest number of correct predictions for that week. Winners will be awarded as follows:
- 1st $500 FREEPLAY
- 2nd $400 FREEPLAY
- 3rd $300 FREEPLAY
- 4th – 10th $200 FREEPLAY each
Muddled Middle Weekly Winners
- One (1) winner will be awarded $500 FREEPLAY each week by ranking in the exact middle of the total number of predictions for that week.
- Three (3) winners will be awarded FREEPLAY based on the highest number of correct predictions for the previous month. Winners will be awarded as follows:
- 1st $1,000 FREEPLAY
- 2nd $500 FREEPLAY
- 3rd $300 FREEPLAY
Muddled Middle Monthly Winners
- One (1) winner will be awarded $1,000 FREEPLAY each month by ranking in the exact middle of the total number of predictions for that month.
Instant Win Game
- All Crescent Club members may participate and play an instant win game.
- Participants who earn ten (10) base points during the entry period may visit any Mr. Crescent kiosk on the following ‘Instant Win’ date to claim their prize.
- Prizes include, but are not limited to; FREEPLAY, bonus entries, dining vouchers, concert tickets. Other prizes may be awarded, altered or substituted at management’s discretion.
$1,000,000 Pro Football Pick’Em Cash Prize
- A qualifying player who accurately predicts the winning teams 204 out of the 234 total 2019 NFL regular season games included in the seventeen (17) prediction pools will win $1,000,000 cash.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Submissions into this promotion are earned as base points and exclude point multipliers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Guests may choose to manually enter their picks or select the ‘Quick Pick’ option. Selecting ‘Quick Pick’ will randomly assign picks for each available game and enter a random tie breaker number.
- Picks cannot be altered once submitted, all transactions are considered final.
- Limit six (6) total entries per player per week. A player’s best scored entry for the week of the six (6) submitted will carry over to the following week and that entry will count toward the player’s limit of seventeen (17) total entries allowed during the promotion.
- All entries for each week must be made at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the first game for that week. Any submission after this deadline will be considered invalid and ineligible for any prize. Picks will not be available after the submission deadline for that week until Tuesday at 11:00 AM.
- Should a player qualify for the $1,000,000 cash prize, that prize shall be made in forty (40) annual installments without interest.
- In the event that more than one player participates and wins the $1,000,000 cash prize, that prize amount will be split equally among those players.
- If any of the NFL regular season games officially end in a tie, either team selected will count as an unsuccessful prediction.
- If any of the 2019 NFL regular season games included in one of the seventeen (17) prediction pools is canceled due to a force majeure, which prevents the conducting of the game, said game may be replaced with another game or the rescheduled game.
- Winners may claim their prize at any Mr. Crescent kiosk on the dates listed available for that prize. (Ie; Week 1 prizes will be available on September 14, and so on). Prizes will be available for the winners to claim for seven (7) days. Unclaimed prizes are considered forfeit. FREEPLAY expires 72 hours frоm the time of issue.
- Bonus entries awarded as promotional prizes are available for the promotional drawings identified at the time of redemption at any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.