Earn 100 base points
the week prior to play
How to Enter
- Promotion is open to all Crescent Club members.
- Tuesday Pick’Em games are available at any Mr. Crescent kiosk on Tuesdays between 6AM and Midnight.
- Guests must qualify each week by earning 100 base points between 6AM on Tuesday and Midnight on Monday the week prior.
Tuesday Pick’Em games and earning periods are outlined as follows;
|TUESDAY PICK’EM||EARN 100 POINTS 6AM – MID||PRIZES AWARDED|
|Week One||Sept 4||Aug 28–Sept 3||Sept 11|
|Week Two||Sept 11||Sept 4–Sept 10||Sept 18|
|Week Three||Sept 18||Sept 11–Sept 17||Sept 25|
|Week Four||Sept 25||Sept 18–Sept 24||Oct 2|
|Week Five||October 2||Sept 25–Oct 1||Oct 9|
|Week Seven||October 16||Oct 9–Oct 15||Oct 23|
|Week Eight||October 23||Oct 16–Oct 22||Oct 30|
|Week Nine||October 30||Oct 23–Oct 29||Nov 6|
|Week Ten||November 6||Oct 30–Nov 5||Nov 13|
|Week Eleven||November 13||Nov 6–Nov 12||Nov 20|
|Week Twelve||November 20||Nov 13–Nov 19||Nov 27|
|Week Thirteen||November 27||Nov 20–Nov 26||Dec 4|
|Week Fourteen||December 4||Nov 27–Dec 3||Dec 11|
|Week Fifteen||December 11||Dec 4–Dec 10||Dec 18|
|Week Sixteen||December 18||Dec 11–Dec 17||Dec 25|
|Week Seventeen||December 25||Dec 18–Dec 24||Jan 1, 2019|
- Qualifying guests will be allowed to choose their picks each week at any Mr. Crescent kiosk between 6AM and Midnight.
- Guests must also choose a tie breaker score. Tie breaker score will be the total score of both teams of the Monday night football game. If both winners pick the same total score, the secondary tie breaker will be the date and time stamp of each guest’s ticket.
- Weekly winners must claim their prize by visiting any Mr. Crescent kiosk on the Tuesday following their winning week’s picks. Prizes will be available for seven (7) days. Unclaimed prizes are considered forfeit.
- FREEPLAY will expire 72 hours after redemption from the kiosk.
- Bonus Entries are applied to the current primary promotional drawing at the time of issue.
- First through tenth place for each week will also receive a 10X Entry Multiplier. This entry multiplier will be applied to all gaming play for one (1) day once the prize is issued on any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
- Monthly prizes will be awarded based on their overall position on October 2, November 6, December 4 and January 1, 2019.
- Monthly winners must claim their prizes by visiting any Mr. Crescent kiosk beginning at Noon on each of the dates listed above and will expire seven (7) days after each date.
- Unclaimed prizes are considered forfeit. FREEPLAY will expire 72 hours after redemption from the kiosk.
Instant Win Game
- Guests who qualify to play Tuesday Pick’Ems also receive a free Instant Win Game available at any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
- Instant Win Games are available at the same schedule outlined herein for Tuesday Pick’Ems.
- Instant Win prizes include, but are not limited to; FREEPLAY, Bonus Entries, Entry Multipliers, restaurant offers, Seahawks home game tickets, logo gift items and more!
- Instant Win prizes will be issued at the time of win. Some restrictions may apply. Some items must be redeemed at the Crescent Club, see printed voucher for more details. FREEPLAY and Bonus Entries and Entry Multipliers are instantly applied to the guest’s account. FREEPLAY expires in 72 hours from time of issue. Multipliers will be applied retroactively to that day’s play from 6AM to Midnight.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- Must be a Crescent Club member.
- A printed ticket is not necessary to win.
- Guests may choose to manually enter their picks or select the ‘Quick Pick’ option. Selecting ‘Quick Pick’ will randomly assign picks for each available game and enter a random tie breaker number.
- Picks cannot be altered once submitted, all transactions are considered final.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash and other cash value prizes will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Additional prizes may be added throughout the promotion without notice.
- Entry Multipliers are accrued as earned.
- Bonus Entries and Entry Multipliers may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purpose.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including handbills, fliers, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- Images used in any advertisements for this promotion are for illustration purposes only. Prizes vary and are subject to change.
- Other prizes may be distributed and awarded at Management’s discretion, including but not limited to; logo gift items, Seahawks tickets, etc.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Casino Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.