DECEMBER 29 | 9:00PM | GRAND FINALE PRIZE
- Begining November 29, 2018 at 6:00AM. Every ten (10) base points generates one (1) entry.
- Crescent Club members receive one (1) free entry into each drawing barrel which they qualify.
- Check-In begins 120 minutes prior to the first drawing of the day. Guests may deposit entries at any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
FREEPLAY Flurry Drawings
- Crescent Club members may participate in and win drawings according to membership tier, as follows;
- 3:00PM | Invite Only | Three (3) winners receive $2,000 FREEPLAY
- 4:30PM | + Gold | Three (3) winners receive $1,000 FREEPLAY
- 6:00PM | + Elite | Four (4) winners receive $500 FREEPLAY
- 7:00PM | + Premier | Eight (8) winners receive $250 FREEPLAY
- 8:00PM | + Classic | Ten (10) winners receive $200 FREEPLAY
- Crescent Club members may win one (1) drawing per tiered barrel per promotional day. However, winning any FREEPLAY Flurry Drawing between 3:00PM and 8:59PM does not exclude any guest from participating in or winning a 9:00PM drawing.
$10,000 and $20,000 FREEPLAY Drawings
- One (1) $10,000 FREEPLAY prize will be awarded at 9PM to one (1) winner each of the following dates: December 1, 8, 15 and 22.
- One (1) $20,000 FREEPLAY prize will be awarded at 9PM to one (1) winner on December 29.
- Limit one (1) $10,000 or $20,000 FREEPLAY prize per guest.
20X Entry Multipliers
- Tuesdays and Thursday in December earn 20X entries by playing with your Crescent Club card properly inserted in your favorite slot machine or present your card at any table game.
- Entry Multipliers are accrued as earned.
- Multiplied entries may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Entries into this promotion are earned on base points and exclude point multipliers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Once announced, drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official, should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
- FREEPLAY prizes below $1,999 will expire 72 hours after issue. $2,000 FREEPLAY prizes will expire seven (7) days after issue. $10,000 and $20,000 FREEPLAY prizes are issued through the Crescent Club and expire 180 days after issue. All FREEPLAY prize winners are given a cash option at 50% the value of the FREEPLAY prize.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or any patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any gaming activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from gaming activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.