How to Participate
- Promotion is open to all Crescent Club members who are actively playing with their Crescent Club card properly inserted in their favorite slot machine, or by presenting their Crescent Club card to their dealer at Table Games.
Table Games Hot Seat Drawings.
- Winners are randomly drawn every thirty (30) minutes beginning at 2PM on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Winners must be actively playing with their Crescent Club card presented at Table Games and have valid photo identification to receive their prize.
- Limit one (1) hot seat win per guest. Winning a hot seat drawing at Table Games does not exclude any guest from participating in or winning a FREEPLAY hot seat drawing.
- Prizes will be paid out to the winner as live cash chips as follows:
FREEPLAY Hot Seat Drawings
- Winners are randomly drawn every fifteen (15) minutes beginning at 8PM on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Winners must be actively playing with their Crescent Club card properly inserted in their favorite slot machine and have valid photo identification to receive their prize.
- Limit one (1) hot seat win per guest.
- Hot Seat winners receive FREEPLAY instantly onto their player’s account. FREEPLAY expires in 72 hours.
- Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- Crescent Club members must be present and are subject to verification to win.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including handbills, fliers, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purpose.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- Management reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or any patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any gaming activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.