Monday, January 20
5:00 PM–9:00 PM
$1,000 Awarded Every 15 Minutes
- Promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID. Membership is free.
$1,000 FREEPLAY Hot Seat Drawings
- Nine (9) winners will be randomly drawn between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Monday, January 20, 2020.
- Limit one (1) FREEPLAY hot seat win per guest per day. Winning a FREEPLAY hot Seat drawing does not exclude any guest frоm participating in or winning a Table Games hot seat drawing.
- Guests must be playing with their Crescent Club players card properly inserted into a slot machine.
- Each winner will receive $1,000 FREEPLAY which will be instantly applied to their account and will expire within 72 hours.
$1,000 Table Games Hot Seat Drawings
- Eight (8) winners will be randomly drawn between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Monday, January 20, 2020.
- Limit one (1) Table Games hot seat win per guest per day. Winning a Table Games hot seat does not exclude any guest frоm participating in or winning a FREEPLAY hot seat drawing.
- Guests must present their Crescent Club players card to their Table Games dealer to be eligible.
- Each winner will receive $1,000 in chips
- All prizes are non-transferrable and non-negotiable.
- Should a winner be drawn for a hot seat prize and not be present at the time that the promotions team arrives that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- All FREEPLAY prizes awarded through this promotion will expire within 72 hours frоm time of issue.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.