Monday, February 17
4:00 PM–10:00 PM
100 Guests Win $200 FREEPLAY When Playing Slots
4 WINNERS EVERY 15 MINUTES
- Promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID. Membership is free.
$200 FREEPLAY Hot Seat Drawings
- One Hundred (100) winners will be randomly drawn between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM on Monday, February 17, 2020.
- Limit one (1) FREEPLAY hot seat win per guest per day.
- Guests must be playing with their Crescent Club players card properly inserted into a slot machine.
- Each winner will receive $200 FREEPLAY which will be instantly applied to their account.
- All prizes are non-transferrable and non-negotiable.
- Hot Seat drawing will be conducted electronically at the slot machines. Winners will receive notification of their prize directly at the slot machine. FREEPLAY prizes awarded require a Crescent Club Personal Identification Number (PIN) to activate and play.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- All FREEPLAY prizes awarded through this promotion will expire within 72 hours from time of issue.
- By participating in this promotion guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.