MON, TUE & THUR
5:00PM – 9:00PM
August 1 – 22
FRI & SAT
8:00PM – MIDNIGHT
August 2 – 23
August 24 – 25
TWO WINNERS RECEIVE
and a seat in the
MILLION DOLLAR EVENT
IN LAS VEGAS!
Space is limited for our qualifying slot tournaments beginning August 1
How to Enter
- Tournament is open to all Crescent Club members. Membership is free.
- Crescent Club members may participate by earning five (5) base gaming points on any Qualifying Tournament day between 6:00 a.m. and before the final scheduled tournament session.
- Elite Plus Crescent Club members may participate once per day for free.
- Registration begins one hour prior to the first scheduled tournament session of the day.
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays | 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Fridays and Saturdays | 8:00PM – Midnight
- Held August 1 through August 23, 2019.
- Sessions are filled on a first come first serve basis and seating is limited.
- Guests may participate in one (1) Qualifying Tournament session per day.
Qualifying Tournaments Session Prizes
Each Qualifying Tournament session will award prizes based on highest individual scores as follows:
|PLACE|||||FREEPLAY|||||BONUS ENTRIES|||||GOLDEN PASS|
|6th – 12th|||||$5|||||500||||
GOLDEN PASS winners may participate and play in the Grand Finale for a chance to represent Snoqualmie Casino in the National TournEvent of Champions in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A Golden Pass and entry into the Grand Finale is awarded in the Qualifying Slot Tournaments or other qualifying events.
Registration | August 23 at 4:00PM
- Opens on Friday, August 23 at 4:00PM until Midnight and re-opens on Saturday, August 24 at 8:00AM.
- Tournament session times are assigned on a first come first serve basis, guest must be present to register.
Tournament | August 24 at 10:00AM and August 25 at 10:00AM
- Will consist of two (2) rounds. Round One will take place on Saturday, August 24 beginning at 10:00AM
- Round Two will take place on Sunday, August 25 beginning at 10:00AM
- Each participant will play in a single session in each round, combining both scores for a cumulative and final individual player score. Final places will be determined by final scores ranked from highest to lowest cumulative.
Awards Banquet | August 25 at 7:00PM
- Each tournament participant and their invited guest may attend the awards banquet on August 25 in the Snoqualmie Casino Ballroom at 7:00PM.
Tournament winners will be announced during the banquet as follows:
|1st|||||$5,000|||||Trip to Las Vegas|
|2nd|||||$5,000|||||Trip to Las Vegas|
|4th – 10th|||||$1,000||||
|11th – 20th|||||$500||||
|21st – 40th|||||$200||||
Wild Card Drawings
- All tournament participants who did not place in the top forty (40) places receive one (1) free entry into these drawings.
- Eight (8) winners will be randomly drawn to receive $200 FREEPLAY each during the awards banquet. Winners will be announced in the Ballroom only. Must be present to win at the time of draw.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Qualifying Tournament sessions consist of two (2) minutes of machine play. Final Event Tournament sessions consist of three (3) minutes of machine play.
- Tournaments will be played on no more than twelve (12) designated slot machines. Seating is limited to availability, therefore participation is not guaranteed.
- Golden Passes are limited to one per person. Winning a Golden Pass does not exclude any person from participating in Qualifying Tournaments or winning other prizes throughout the promotion.
- Alterations to the tournament times are subject to the approval of the tournament officials.
- If any participant is absent or late for their assigned session it is at the sole discretion of the tournament official to permit participation in another session for that round and is limited to availability.
- In the event of a tie for the positions of 1-3, the positions affected will compete in a single minute ‘sudden death’ to determine the winner.
- In the event of a tie within the positions of 4-40, the prize for the places affected will be combined and divided equally among the players.
- Proxies may be allowed due to physical limitations of the guest at the sole discretion of the tournament official however the qualifying guest must be present at the time of play and to receive or claim any prize.
- Machine malfunctions will result in an automatic replay in which the final score is determined and any previous score is forfeit.
- Entries into this promotion are earned as base points and exclude point multipliers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Drawing winners must be present to win.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- FREEPLAY prizes below will expire within 72 hours from date of issue, excluding the $5,000 FREEPLAY prize which expires seven (7) days from date of issue.
- A cash option will be offered in lieu of the FREEPLAY prizes at half the value.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- Management reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.