April 25 – May 12
10:00AM – 10:00PM
April 25, May 2 and May 9
- Receive one (1) free entry into each drawing date and one (1) additional entry for every one (1) base point earned. Entries will be earned frοm Thursday, April 25 at 6:00AM to Sunday, May 12 at 9:59PM.
- Deposit entries into the virtual drawing barrel at any Mr. Crescent kiosk beginning at 8AM on all promotional drawing days. Additional entries may be earned through special promotional offers.
DESIGNER BAG DRAWINGS
- Are held Sunday, May 12 beginning at 10:00AM until 10:00PM. Fifty (50) winners will be drawn.
- Verified winners will select one (1) designer bag on display.
- Each designer bag contains a random prize amount that will be awarded to the winner. FREEPLAY Prizes range frοm $500 to $10,000.
- Limit one (1) win per guest per promotional day.
25X ENTRY MULTIPLIERS
- All Crescent Club members earn entries at a twenty-five (25) times multiplier rate every Thursday beginning April 25 through May 9, 2019.
- Multiplier will be applied to guest’s play between 6AM and Midnight. Guests must be actively playing with their club card properly inserted. Multiplied entries may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
10X ENTRY MULTIPLIER
- All Crescent Club members earn entries at a ten (10) times multiplier rate on Sunday, May 12.
- Multiplier will be applied to guest’s play between 6AM and 9:59PM. Guests must be actively playing with their club card properly inserted. Multiplied entries may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Entries into this promotion are earned as base points and exclude point multipliers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Once announced, drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official, should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
- Designer Bags have no cash or FREEPLAY option in lieu of the prize.
- Winners will be given the option to receive their FREEPLAY prize as a cash at 50% of the FREEPLAY value.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced. Some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Displayed and advertised models may not reflect the actual prize.
- FREEPLAY prizes expire seven (7) days after date of issue.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or any patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frοm gaming activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.