10AM – Noon
4PM – 6PM
Win up to $5,000!
- Crescent Club members may visit any Mr. Crescent kiosk and play one (1) free game on July 4, 2019 between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Limit one (1) game per guest per day.
- All plays result in a guaranteed prize.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members. Membership is free.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- FREEPLAY prizes will expire within 72 hours from date of issue.
- Bonus entries and entry multipliers are applied to the Crazy 777 Drawings only. Entry multipliers are accrued as earned and may not be visible on guest’s account until the following day.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated or otherwise unredeemable prize vouchers, coupons or offers.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.