Play for your chance to participate in your favorite game show games and win FREEPLAY and tickets to see
live with Erik Estrada
Sunday, March 24 | 5:00PM
Every Friday, Saturday
and Sunday beginning
February 22 – March 23
Open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older.
- Begin earning entries on February 14, 2019 at 6:00AM. Every one (1) base point generates one (1) entry.
- Check-In begins 120 minutes prior to the first drawing of the day. Guests may deposit entries at any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
10X Entry Multiplier
- All Crescent Club members earn entries with a 10X multiplier on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning February 19 through March 21.
- Multiplier is applied to all carded play between 6AM and Midnight.
- Held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning February 22 through March 23, 2019.
- Thirteen (13) Qualifying Drawing winners will be drawn between 4PM and 10PM on Fridays and Saturdays. Twelve (12) Qualifying Drawing winners will be drawn on Sundays.
- Each Qualifying Drawing winner will receive:
- An instant cash or FREEPLAY prize by playing a select game.
- Two (2) Live Audience tickets into Americas Greatest Game Shows on March 24.
- One (1) entry into the Sunday 10PM Showdown.
- Limit one (1) Qualifying Drawing win per guest per day.
10PM Sunday Showdown
- Held at 10PM on Sundays beginning February 24 through March 17.
- Three (3) winners will be drawn to participate on stage to play the Sunday Showdown game.
- In the order drawn, guests will place ‘bids’ on the Showcase prizes presented to them by providing a guess for the actual retail price. The guest who answers with the closest value, without going over the actual retail price, wins that prize. The remaining guests will receive $1,000 FREEPLAY each.
Americas Greatest Game Shows Live with Erik Estrada
Sunday, March 24 | Registration begins at Noon | Show at 5:00PM
- Live audience tickets are available to win in February and March by participating in the promotion outlined herein.
- A limited quantity of tickets may be available to purchase.
- All live audience ticket holders must be a member of the Crescent Club to participate and win.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Card members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Entries into this promotion are earned as base points and exclude point multipliers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Once announced, drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official. Should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
- Live Audience tickets for Americas Greatest Game Shows are limited to four (4) per guest. Guests may go on and win additional prizes throughout the promotion should that limit be reached.
- Ticket winners and their guests must be Crescent Club members and furnish valid photo ID at the time of registration.
- FREEPLAY prizes expire 72 hours after the time of issue.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or any patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any gaming activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm gaming activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.