Now – August 26
Starting at 1PM
Grand Finale August 26
9PM Win a Luxury 7 day Norwegian Cruise!
WIN YOUR SHARE OF $10,000 OR A LUXURY 7 DAY NORWEGIAN CRUISE* SUNDAYS IN AUGUST!
1:00PM – 9:00PM
- Promotion is open to all Crescent Club members.
- Every ten (10) base points earned generates one (1) entry. Participants begin earning entries on July 26, 2018.
- Entry multipliers automatically accrue as earned.
- Once announced, winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize at the promotions area. Must be present to win.
- Guests may deposit their entries into the digital drawing barrel beginning 120 minutes prior to the first drawing each promotional drawing day.
$100 Cash Drawings
- Are held on Sundays in August (5, 12, 19 and 26) beginning at 1PM. Sixteen (16) winners will be drawn and awarded $100 Cash.
- Guests may win one (1) $100 Cash Drawing per promotional drawing day. Winning a $100 Cash Drawing does not disqualify any guest from winning the 9PM $1,500 Cash Drawing.
$1,500 Cash Drawings
- Are held each promotional drawing day outlined herein at 9PM.
- Guests may win one (1) $1,500 Cash drawing. Winning a $1,500 Cash drawing does not disqualify any guest from winning the Grand Prize Drawing.
Luxury Cruise Grand Prize Drawing
- Will be held at 9PM on Sunday, August 26.
- Winner will receive a 7-Day Luxury Norwegian Cruise. Some restrictions may apply.
- Bonus entries into this promotion may be awarded to guests by participating in the TournEvent of Champions throughout August, or through special offers.
- Bonus Entries must be redeemed at a Mr. Crescent kiosk to be applied to a guest’s account.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash and trips from events such as Bon Voyage Giveaway will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purpose.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotions, including handbills, fliers, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- Images used in any advertisements for this promotion are for illustration purposes only. Prizes vary and are subject to change.
- Management reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Casino Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation