Visit each week
Monday or Tuesday,
11:00AM to 8:00PM.
Week 1 – October 1 or 2
Week 2 – October 8 or 9
Week 3 – 15 or 16
Week 4 – 22 or 23
Earn 100 Base Points
And Receive Your Gift!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Open to all Crescent Club members.
- Guests may participate through one of the following:
- By invitation.
- Earning 100 base points between 6:00AM – 7:00PM on either Monday or Tuesday.
- Guests must visit any Mr. Crescent kiosk to print a gift voucher. Vouchers are available to print beginning at 8:30AM.
- Vouchers must be presented in the Ballroom with valid Photo ID and Crescent Club card to claim the free gift item between the hours of 11AM and 8PM each Monday or Tuesday in October.
- Weekly Cookware pieces are available only on the dates listed herein.
- Guests who did not receive an invitation must earn 100 base points between 6AM and 7PM on either Monday or Tuesday excluding October 29 and 30. Earning periods may not be combined. Once a guest earns the required 100 base points they must print their gift voucher at any Mr. Crescent kiosk between 8:30AM and 8PM on the same day.
- Supplies are limited, therefore participation is not guaranteed. Gift items are distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- Gift items are non-transferrable and non-negotiable. Limit one (1) item per guest per period. A period is defined as either Monday or Tuesday during a single week, between 11AM and 8PM.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are Pacific Standard Time and are approximate.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for lost, damaged, misplaced or stolen items after issue. No gift items may be checked into ‘coat check’ or any other guest service holding location throughout this promotion.
- Snoqualmie Casino Employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute.