Thursday, July 18
Gold Plus | 6:00PM
Drawings at 6:30PM
FREEPLAY awards starting at 7:00PM
Elite Plus | 7:00PM
Drawings at 7:30PM
FREEPLAY awards starting at 8:00PM
Classic Plus | 8:00PM
Drawings at 8:30PM
FREEPLAY awards starting at 9:00PM
Join us July 18 for our $29,000 Jackpot Party!
Check your offers online or visit any Mr. Crescent Kiosk to see if you qualify.
- Receive one (1) free entry for each Jackpot of $3,000 and above. Entries will be earned and applied retroactively between 6:00 a.m. on March 2, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. on June 28, 2019. Up to five (5) entries per guest.
- Invited guests may deposit entries into the virtual drawing barrel at any Mr. Crescent kiosk beginning at 4:00 p.m. on July 18.
Cash or FREEPLAY Drawings
- Are held on Thursday, July 18.
- Limit one (1) cash or FREEPLAY drawing winner per day. Winning a cash or FREEPLAY drawing will not exclude the guest from participating and winning a Casino floor FREEPLAY drawing.
Casino Floor FREEPLAY Drawings
- Thursday, July 18 immediately following the cash and FREEPLAY drawings held in the Ballroom.
- Invited guests must be actively playing with their Crescent Club card properly inserted into a slot machine to be eligible.
- This promotion is by invitation. Participants must qualify and be a Crescent Card member, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Entries into this promotion are available for deposit by the guest at any Mr. Crescent kiosk on July 18 at 4:00 p.m. and may not be visible until the time of deposit.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- Once announced, drawing winners have one (1) minute to report to the drawing official, should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded. Must be present to win.
- FREEPLAY winners will have the choice of a cash option at 50% of the FREEPLAY prize amount.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.