How to Participate
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Card members who participate in the bus program and are verified on the manifest on Mondays, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Guests must earn base points between 6AM and 11:59PM on the day they qualify for this promotion. Excludes point multipliers.
Prizes are awarded based on the following levels of play:
|BASE POINTS EARNED||RECEIVE IN FREEPLAY|
- Once a guest earns enough base points on Monday they must visit any Mr. Crescent kiosk Tuesday through Friday to receive their prize.
- Points are not deducted frοm a guest’s account for this offer.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frοm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.