IN 10 WEEKS
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 28
Ann Wilson – October 19
Air Supply – October 5
Skid Row – September 28
Eli Young Band – October 26
Trace Adkins – November 2
Count’s 77 – November 9
Roger Hodgson – November 16
LOCASH – November 23
Bret Michaels – November 30
Daughtry October 12
FOLLOW @snocasino on Instagram or
LIKE us on Facebook
LOOK for our weekly Summer Concert Memory post
COMMENT on the post – your favorite Snoqualmie Casino memory
GET your friends to “like it”, “love it” or comment on it
Each Friday at 4PM (PST), the top 3 memories that have generated the most activity will be the finalists for that week’s guitar!
The final winner will be selected by the Snoqualmie Casino Marketing Team.
Winners will be announced every Friday beginning September 28 through November 30, 2018.
Ten (10) autographed guitars will be awarded at one (1) each Friday. Winners will be announced via Social Media.
- Anyone 21 years of age and older may participate for free. Must be a Crescent Card member to claim any prize.
- Participants must follow Snoqualmie Casino on Instagram or Like us on Facebook and share their favorite Snoqualmie Casino memory in the comment section on the weekly Memory post.
- Each Friday at 4PM (PST), the top 3 memories that have generated the most activity will be the finalists for that week’s guitar! The final winner will be selected by the Snoqualmie Casino Marketing Team based on memory and post engagement.
- All decisions are final.
- Winners may only win one guitar throughout the duration of the contest period.
- Snoqualmie Casino will contact the winning participants by private message.
Winners selected weekly beginning September 28. Winners must respond within 24 hours, and must claim their prize within seven (7) days. Unclaimed prizes are considered forfeit.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-negotiable.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash and other cash value prizes will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- By participating all persons agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for any promotional purpose.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including handbills, fliers, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- Images used in any advertisements for this promotion are for illustration purposes only. Prizes vary and are subject to change.
- Management reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any postings that contain insensitive or otherwise inappropriate content will be disqualified and reported.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute.