10AM – 8PM
Dates and times may very.
Earn points each month for access to Super Grab-A-Grand events where everyone is a winner!
Play on any Mr. Crescent Kiosk.
Pick a virtual envelope and win up to $10,000!
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – FREEPLAY
2:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Cash or FREEPLAY, you choose!
Visit the “My Offers” page after the earning period to see if your invitation to win up to $10,000 is waiting for you.
Receive 24-hour access with your online Crescent Club account! Log on to CLUB.SNOCASINO.COM and visit “My Earnings” to see your progress for exciting benefits such as Tier Upgrades, Super Grab-A-Grand Events and Special Offers. Visit the “My Offers” page to view your earned rewards, including: FREEPLAY offers, cash offers and Super Grab-A-Grand invitations. Promotion dates, times and frequency may vary during each promotional period. Check your “My Offers” page frequently for your invitation updates.
- All Crescent Club members are eligible to participate, with the requirement of reaching the established base points during the prior month.
- Guests can visit snocasino.com to determine if they have qualified, or how many more points they need to qualify.
- Promotional dates, times & point qualifications will be available online at snocasino.com
Digital Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
- Once the Grab-A-Grand game has been played on the Mr. Crescent kiosk, prizes of $1,000 and below will automatically and immediately be awarded as FREEPLAY on to the players Crescent Club account. FREEPLAY offers will be available for 72 hours after they have
- For prizes $1,001 and over, FREEPLAY will be automatically and immediately awarded onto the players Crescent Club account. These prizes will expire seven (7) days after they have been awarded.
Digital Super Grab-A-Grand Rules
- Promotion is open to individuals, age 21 or older, with a valid photo ID and are a Crescent Club member who meet the participation point requirements.
- Prizes and invitations are non-transferrable and non-negotiable. Limit one (1) award per guest per day.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for expired, lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen offers.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are Pacific Standard Time (PST) and are approximate.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- FREEPLAY offer will be available for 72 hours after the game has been played.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings from Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute