Accumulate Shopping Dollars
October 1 – October 29
Private Shopping Event
10:00 AM–12:00 PM
6:00 PM–8:00 PM
Open Shopping Event
1:00 PM–5:00 PM
10:00 AM–8:00 PM
- All Crescent Club members earn Shopping Dollars beginning at Midnight on October 1 through 6:00 PM on October 29, 2019.
- Guests receive one (1) Shopping Dollar for every 100 base points earned in game play, excluding Roulette.
- Shopping Dollars earned during this promotional period remain valid and available for redemption during the 2019 Shopping Event only.
- Select guests may receive Shopping Dollars through special offers throughout this promotion.
THE SHOPPING EVENT at Snoqualmie Casino
Private Shopping Event
Monday, October 28 | 10:00 AM–12:00 PM and 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Private admission for invited Crescent Club members on Monday, October 28 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM and again between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
Open Shopping Event
Monday, October 28 | 1:00 PM–5:00 PM
Tuesday, October 29 | 10:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Open admission for all Crescent Club members on Monday, October 28 between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM and on Tuesday, October 29 between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- On the shopping dates listed above, guests must present valid photo ID and their Crescent Club card to redeem Shopping Dollars.
- Shopping Dollars must be redeemed at the time of purchase and may be combined with Crescent Club points. Guests must redeem all Shopping Dollars available frоm their account balance prior to and before any Crescent Club points may be used to complete any promotional redemption. No cash sales.
2X Shopping Dollars
- All Crescent Club members earn Shopping Dollars at a two (2) times multiplier rate every Tuesday in October (1, 8, 15, 22 and 29) between 6:00 AM and Midnight, excluding October 29 when the two (2) times Shopping Dollars multiplier will end at 6:00 PM.
- Guests must be actively playing with their Crescent Club card properly inserted into any slot machine or presented at table games to earn Shopping Dollars. Multiplied Shopping Dollars may not be visible on a guest’s account until the following day.
- Excludes Roulette.
Free Shopping Dollars Offer
- Select Crescent Club members may redeem an offer for free Shopping Dollars on Tuesday, October 1 between 8:00 AM and Midnight at any Mr. Crescent kiosk.
- Shopping Dollars offers vary by guest.
- Limit one (1) free Shopping Dollars offer per guest.
- Offer is non-transferrable and non-negotiable.
- Redeemed Shopping Dollars offer values may not be visible on a guest’s account for up to seven (7) days.
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age and older with a valid photo ID.
- Shopping Dollars are earned at a ratio of one (1) Shopping Dollar for every 100 base points, excluding Crescent Club point multiplier promotions and points earned on roulette.
- All times referred to throughout these rules are approximate.
- By participating in this promotion, guests agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image for promotional purposes. By signing a photo release form, winners additionally agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name.
- Guests are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- Shopping Dollars are non-transferrable and have no cash value. Shopping Dollars that are not redeemed for this promotion will expire 8:00 PM on October 29 and are considered forfeit.
- Certain merchandise purchased during this event with Shopping Dollars or points will be shipped directly to the guest. Shipping provided for the Continental United States only.
- Merchandise is subject to availability and alternative items may be offered at time of event.
- All Shopping Event redemption transactions are completed by a third party vendor. Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for damages or malfunctions that may occur. It is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the guest to inquire, report, remedy any damages or manufacturer defects directly with the vendor.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or Any Patron who has any dispute, disagreement, or other grievance regarding the play or operation of any Gaming Activity, including a refusal to pay any alleged winnings frоm Gaming Activities, may raise such dispute with the following persons and in the following order: (a) a member of the staff of the Gaming Operation, (b) the supervisor in the area in which the dispute arose, (c) the CEO, (d) the Commission; and (e) Snoqualmie Tribal Court. Patrons that are unsatisfied with the decision of the CEO, who wish to file a formal dispute with the Gaming Commission, may do so at www.snocasino.com/dispute/.