Qualifying Slot Tournaments
August 7, 14, 21 & 28
5:00PM – 9:00PM
August 9, 16, 23 & 30
5:00PM – 9:00PM
August 4, 11, 18 & 25
9:00PM – 12:00AM
2018 TournEvent of Champions Slot Tournament – Official Rules
Play every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday beginning August 4.
How to Enter
- This promotion is open to all Crescent Club members, 21 years of age or older.
- Crescent Club members may participate by earning ten (10) base gaming points on any Qualifying Tournament day between 6:00AM until the final scheduled tournament session.
- Crescent Club members who have purchased a Summer Concert Series ticket on the same day of a Qualifying Tournament and have earned at least five (5) base gaming points, may present their ticket at tournament registration to participate.
- Gold Crescent Club members may participate once per day for free.
- Tournament sessions consist of two (2) minutes of machine play.
- Tournaments will be played on no more than twelve (12) designated tournament machines. Seating is limited to availability, therefore participation is not guaranteed.
- Guests may participate in one (1) Qualifying Slot Tournament per day.
- Registration begins one (1) hour prior to the first scheduled tournament session of the day.
Each session is awarded the following prizes based on highest individual scores:
|Place||FREEPLAY||Bonus Entries||Golden Pass|
|4th – 6th||200|
|7th – 12th||100|
Last Chance Drawings
- Will be held on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 10:00PM.
- All Crescent Club members who participated in at least one (1) Qualifying Tournament, and did not receive a Golden Pass, will receive one (1) free entry into the Last Chance Drawings. Limit one (1) entry per guest.
- Drawing winners will be announced on the gaming floor.
- Winners must present themselves to the drawing officials within three (3) minutes. Should any guest fail to present themselves within the allotted time-frame, that win is forfeit and another winner will be drawn.
- Winners must be verified to claim prize and present valid photo ID and tax information.
- Up to ten (10) Golden Passes will be awarded in the Last Chance Drawings.
- Drawings will continue until all ten (10) Golden Passes have been claimed, or until Midnight, whichever occurs first.
Final Event Tournament
Golden Pass winners may participate and play for a chance to represent Snoqualmie Casino in the National TournEvent of Champions in Las Vegas, Nevada. Two (2) lucky winners will receive a trip to Las Vegas for a chance at One Million Dollars!
- To participate you must have qualified in the Qualifying Slot Tournaments or qualifying events outlined in the Official Rules, and have received a Golden Pass.
- Golden Passes are awarded as follows:
- July 2018 TournEvent of Champions Invitational Slot Tournament
- August 2018 TournEvent of Champions Qualifying Slot Tournaments
- August 30, 2018 Last Chance Drawings
- Opens on Thursday, August 30 between 5:00PM and 10:00PM at Drip.
- Golden Pass winners who pre-register at this time receive first choice at their assigned session time for the Final Event, tournament T-Shirt and Player Packet.
- All Golden Pass winners who did not attend pre-registration may register on Friday, August 31 beginning at 8:00AM.
- Tournament session times will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- The Final Event will consist of one (1) round held on Friday, August 31 beginning at 10:00AM.
- Each session consists of up to twelve (12) players. Each player will play a single three (3) minute session.
- Alterations to tournament times are subject to the approval of the tournament officials.
- If a player is absent or late for their assigned session it is at the sole discretion of the tournament official to permit participation in another session for that round and is limited to availability.
- In the event of a tie for the positions of 1-3, the positions affected will compete in a one (1) minute “sudden death” Slot Tournament to determine the winner.
- In the event of a tie within positions 4-30, the prize for the place tied for and the next lowest prize will be combined and then divided equally between the tied players. If three people tie, the prize for those places would be added together and divided equally between the three players and the next highest score would receive the prize money for subsequent place, and so on.
- The two (2) highest scoring players will receive $3,000 Cash and an entry into the National TournEvent of Champions Championship in Las Vegas, NV in October 2018. The winner will also receive round trip airfare for themselves and one (1) guest, as well as, a four (4) night hotel accommodation for the winner and a guest.
- The top thirty (30) highest scoring participants will receive the following:
|3rd – 6th||$1,000||Cash|
|7th – 10th||$750||FREEPLAY|
|11th – 15th||$500||FREEPLAY|
|16th – 20th||$200||FREEPLAY|
|21st – 30th||$100||FREEPLAY|
Awards Reception and Wild Card Drawings
- Each Final Event participant and their guest are invited to attend an awards reception in the Ballroom at 6:00PM on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- The top thirty (30) Final Event winners will receive cash and prizes as outlined herein.
- Ten (10) Final Event participants who did not place in the top thirty (30) places, will be randomly drawn from an electronic drawing barrel and awarded $100 Cash each. Must be present to win.
- Should a winner be drawn and not be present, that prize is forfeit and another name drawn until a winner is present and verified.
- Space is limited, therefore participation is not guaranteed. Seating is randomly assigned.
- Registration begins one (1) hour prior to the first session scheduled for that day.
- Participants must visit a Mr. Crescent kiosk to print their tournament entry once they have earned the gaming points required.
- Golden Passes are limited to one (1) per person.
- All FreePlay prizes awarded in this promotion will expire 72 hours from the time of issue.
- For each session, guests are required report to the slot tournament promotional area five (5) minutes prior to the start of their scheduled session. Sessions will start at the posted times.
- Sessions must meet a minimum player participation of at least three (3). Participants assigned a session containing less than that minimum will be rescheduled to play in the next available open session.
- Should a player miss their scheduled session time, for any reason, it is the sole discretion of the tournament official to allow the player to play in another open session. Every attempt will be made to accommodate a player, however, participation and allowances are not guaranteed.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Proxies are allowed for tournament play, however the participant must be present to appoint said proxy and receive resulting scores and/or receive any prizes.
- Drawing winners have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing official. Should a participant fail to report in the time frame allotted, that win is considered forfeit and another winner will be drawn until that prize is awarded.
- Wild Card Drawings occurring during the Final Event Awards banquet, and require the winner to be present in the ballroom to claim that prize.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for persons not hearing their names if announced, some locations within the property do not provide announcement coverage, it is the sole responsibility of that person to ensure they are in a location to hear/see drawing announcements.
- Machine malfunctions result in a replay. Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any malfunction resulting in the loss of scores or play.
- Winners are responsible for all tax requirements. All non-gaming awards and prizes such as cash will be aggregated for the year for tax reporting purposes.
- By signing a Photo Release form, winners agree to allow Snoqualmie Casino to use their image and first name for any promotional purposes.
- Snoqualmie Casino is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including, handbills, fliers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper or spoken advertisements.
- Snoqualmie Casino employees are ineligible to participate.
- The management of Snoqualmie Casino reserves all rights to change, cancel or modify this promotion without notice for any reason.
- All guests have the right to contact the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission (SGC) in the event of a dispute. The Snoqualmie Gaming Commission is the primary regulatory authority over the gaming within the boundaries of the Snoqualmie Indian Reservation.