Snoqualmie Casino is ringing in the new year with an over-the-top party featuring craft Grey Goose specialty cocktails, live performers, aerialists and one of the hottest DJs in the game, DJ Jen Jones. Hailing from Australia, Jen Jones is on the pulse of the music scene and is sought after by crowds and clubs from Las Vegas to Atlantic City to Shanghai. Her fast mixing, contagious energy and electrifying blend of today’s hits, hip-hop and dance music will take your New Year’s Eve to the next level and keep you on the dance floor all night long.
Party goers can kick off their night with dinner at Snoqualmie Casino’s 12 Moons or Vista prime steaks & seafood for a delicious meal (not included with ticket price) and continue the celebration in the casino ballroom with specialty cocktails featuring Grey Goose vodka including:
- Midnight Mule (Grey Goose vodka, lime, ginger beer)
- French ’18 (Grey Goose vodka, crème de violette, lemon, simple syrup, sparkling wine)
- Last Kiss (Grey Goose Cherry Noir vodka, sweet & sour, Sprite, cranberry juice)
- Times Square (Grey Goose La Poire vodka, Chambord, lemon, simple syrup, club soda)
- Northern Lights (Grey Goose vodka, blue curacao, grenadine, lemon, sprite)
Other party features include a photo booth and an unbelievable midnight extravaganza that will transport guests into 2018 in festive style! Limited VIP tickets are available for purchase, and include two drink tickets, exclusive VIP area and a dedicated VIP beverage server.
General admission tickets are $20 each and VIP tickets are $40 each. All attendees must be 21 and over. All New Year’s Eve details and tickets are available at www.snocasino.com.