Snoqualmie Casino is committed to promoting responsible gambling through education, enforcement and assistance programs. We also follow a carefully-developed code of conduct for responsible gaming, designed to make the public aware of problem gambling resources, and to make responsible gambling an integral part of casino operations.
We have taken several steps to promote responsible gaming at our casino property:
- Provide annual training and education for all gaming employees, with a separate training for management, to cover such topics as how to identify problem gamblers, how to provide assistance when asked, underage prevention, and unattended children.
- Educating and providing information to our guests about responsible gambling, including resources for assistance with problem gambling.
- Providing a voluntary self-exclusion program for gamblers who feel they may have a problem. This program will cancel their access to our promotions, and to services like the Crescent Club. In addition to cancelling marketing materials a self-exclusion will also restrict access to the casino floor should a self-banned patron be identified by casino staff. Self-exclusion forms are available at Security.
- Working to prevent underage gambling on our property.
- Monitoring carefully for any unattended minors.
- Serving alcohol responsibly.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
Individuals with a Gambling Problem Will Answer "Yes" to Many of these Questions:
- Do you miss time from work due to gambling?
- Does gambling make you insensitive to the welfare of your family?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to solve financial difficulties or sold personal property to finance gambling?
- After winning or losing, do you feel like you must return as soon as possible?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments, frustration, even good fortune give you an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Snoqualmie Casino employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling and will offer assistance where they see fit.
Snoqualmie Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas. Minors are not permitted in gaming areas.
For Additional Help
Snoqualmie Casino invites you to play responsibly. If you believe you may have a gambling problem, please contact (800) 547-6133. This hotline number is posted on cards located at the casino cashier.