Our Actions to Prevent Coronavirus
For the safety of our team members and guests, Snoqualmie Casino continually implements and updates enhanced safety and service standards. We continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and make changes as necessary to improve the safety of all people during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is what you can expect when you visit Snoqualmie Casino:
August 22, 2021
- Masks are required for all team members and guests, though we will ask everyone to momentarily show their unmasked face to a camera upon entering the property.
- Masks are required at all times. This includes while at the dining venues when not actively eating or drinking.
- Dining venues, bars and the SnoShoppe will be open for full occupancy and normal operations.
- Table Games will remain non-smoking.
- Non-smoking slots section has been expanded to include a larger portion of the main Casino slot floor. Please refer to signage at the slot machine and throughout the casino floor for designation.
- The parking garage remains fully open, however there will be no staircase access to the Casino through the 6th floor.
- Purell hand sanitizing stations throughout the gaming floor, especially in high traffic areas Continued enhanced cleaning standards and frequency and on-request sanitizing of slot machines.
- HVAC systems drawing fresh air from the outside at a rate of 8 times per hour.
- UV ionizers installed in each guest elevator with up to 94.7% anti-viral effectiveness.
- Valet Services will remain available. Daily arrival hours of 11:00 AM–2:00 AM. You will be able to retrieve your vehicle using our Flash Valet System 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The new Flash Valet System works by scanning the QR code you will be provided upon arrival on your Valet claim ticket.