Our Actions to Prevent Coronavirus
For the safety of our team members and guests, Snoqualmie Casino continually implements and updates enhanced safety and service standards. We continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and make changes as necessary to improve the safety of all people during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is what you can expect when you visit Snoqualmie Casino:
- Masks are optional beginning March 12, 2022
- Table Games will remain non-smoking
- The parking garage remains fully open with no staircase access to the Casino through the 6th floor
- HVAC systems continue drawing fresh air from the outside at a rate of 8 times per hour
- Purell hand sanitizing stations remain throughout the gaming floor, especially in high traffic areas. Continued enhanced cleaning standards and frequency and on request sanitizing of slot machines
- UV ionizers remain installed in each guest elevator with up to 94.7% effectiveness.
- Valet Services will remain available. Daily arrival hours of 11:00 AM–2:00 AM. You will be able to retrieve your vehicle using our Flash Valet System 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Flash Valet System works by scanning the QR code you will be provided upon arrival on your Valet claim ticket.