Rescind & appeal trespass form

Rescind & appeal trespass form

To file a request to rescind of any Self-Exclusion or to appeal an Indefinite Exclusion, please complete the form on this page and submit the form. A minimum of twelve (12) months must have passed in order for the Commission to consider any indefinite exclusion.

Please see the regulatory Exclusion Policy.

Submitting a request or an appeal does not imply or permit any excluded person has been granted permission to return to the property. The Commission will provide written notice to any patron for whom it grants or denies a request to rescind an indefinite exclusion.

Rescind & appeal trespass form





Request type