Scan the appropriate QR code below or visit snocasinosports.com from your mobile device to download the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook App.
Visit the Snoqualmie Casino Box Office from 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Thursday through Sunday to activate your account. Be prepared to:
- Show your valid photo identification
- Show your Crescent Club membership card.
- If you are not a member, joining is free and easy. Visit the Crescent Club Booth to sign up for an account prior to visiting the Box Office.
- Complete a W-9 with your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Review and accept the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook App Terms and Conditions
STEP 3:Fund your mobile account using cash at the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Mobile Account
Steps to activate your Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook mobile account.
How do I create an account in the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook mobile app?
- In the App, click on the “Join” link in the upper right-hand corner
- You will receive a message inviting you to visit the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook in person to open your account. Be sure to bring valid photo identification and be prepared to provide your Social Security number, provide a physical mailing address and sign a current W-9. Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook is located inside the Snoqualmie Casino at 37500 SE North Bend Way, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
- At the Sportsbook you will receive a Crescent Club account number that will be required in order to activate your Sportsbook mobile app account.
How do I log-in to my account?
You can log into Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook with your username and password.
- Click on "Login." It will be in the upper right corner of your screen
- Type your username into the first box.
- Type your password into the second box.
- Click on “Login”
If you do not remember your username email us at email@example.com and a representative will assist you. Alternatively, you can follow the “Forgotten password” procedure.
How can I deposit funds in my account?
Which are the available deposit methods?
How can I withdraw funds?
- In the App, select “My Profile” in the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose “Withdraw” in the upper portion of your screen.
- Scroll down to the “Withdraw from Sportsbook” and select “Withdrawal”
- Enter the amount to withdraw and press the “Withdraw” button.
- Pressing the “Withdraw” button will process the transaction and issue a claim number (Authorization Code). You will receive an email/SMS notification that contains the code. You will notice that these funds will now display as “locked” in your account.
- Bring your authorization code to the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook or Casino Cage Cashier inside the Snoqualmie Casino. Once you are paid out in cash, the funds will be deducted from your account.
How does an account get disabled or closed?
- You have contacted our Customer Care and have requested account closure.
- You have selected to participate in the self-exclusion program.
- Your account has been inactive for 365 days.
- Concern of fraudulent activity on your account.2. What happens if I don't use my account?
An account is considered abandoned once it has no activity for 365 days. If this occurs, any funds available for withdrawal will be mailed to the address on file.
What happens if I don't use my account?
If my account is closed due to inactivity, can I register for a new account?
Can I wager with the Snoqualmie Casino Sportsbook app outside of the Snoqualmie Casino?
How old do I have to be to play?
How do I sign up for special offers and promotions?
How can I change my password?
If you wish to change your password, you can go to “My Profile” in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Next, click “Account Settings” and then “Security Settings” Scroll down to the password section where you will be asked to enter your old password. Next, enter your new password, confirm your new password and click “SAVE.” A pop up will inform you that your password has been successfully updated. To complete the change, an email confirming the change will be sent to the address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in that email to complete the password change.
Forgot your password or unable to access your account?
How can I change my email address?
How can I view my betting history?
My account has been blocked because I typed in an incorrect password several times. What should I do?